Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tower shields and imperial tunics; Falchions to harm myself with

I want to be psychic.
I miss my childhood friends.
I wish I could cry at all anymore.
I will be someone completely different one day.
I miss the ocean.
I miss love.
I want things which are unattainable.
I see things from skewed perspectives.
Sometimes I want to press stop on this tape.
But I never do.
Im currently trying to piece myself together.  As usual.
I already know who I'm to be.
I lose things alot sometimes.
I have the memory of an elephant about certain things.
I have the intellect of a bee about others.
The most advanced medicine has the most basic ingredient.
Ambient music moves my soul beyond words.
Wisdom makes you greater than you are, and deader than you are.

Feb 2, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment